Oral Histories of People Experiencing Homelessness welcomes
- an invitation to offer a presentation to your group or organization
- appreciates your advocacy of the project
- and receives appreciatively all donations to help meet our operating costs.
You can donate funds to support the project as a whole, or to support facets of the project, including:
- Fees for the talented, professional volunteers who are dedicating countless hours during the one-year creation of this project, including this website: videographers, photographers, interviewers, transcribers, text editor, and web designer
- Photo exhibit (scheduled April 1-June 30 at the Santa Cruz Public Library): printing and exhibition costs
- Theatre performance (June, location TBA): professional actor, director, stage crew and printing costs
Simply click the DONATE NOW button, which will lead you to the website of our fiscal partner, Homeless Shelter Services. You will find the Not the Other: Oral Histories Project on the pull-down menu.
*The project budget is available upon request. Detailed budget summaries are also available for each aspect of the project. Please contact Annette March, Project Director, 831-423-9920 or email@example.com.
It is critical that the narrative about homelessness in Santa Cruz be positively changed.
We hope you can donate now.
Your support of this project will help to increase the dignity and respect for our homeless neighbors, and has the potential to decrease their suffering.